TrueIDC Thailand Datacenter
In this datacenter, a full suite of Cloud Hosting and Infrastructure Services, such as Thailand Cloud Servers and Colocation service in Thailand are offered to our corporate customers. Additionally, we also able to provide Corporate Leased Line services such as Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) which enable us to link up all our customers’ offices in Thailand with our infrastructure in the TrueIDC.
It is worthwhile to note that this is an ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001 certified facility.
Highlights of Datacenter Facility
- 2 x 2,275 KVA Diesel generators (max capacity: 3 Units with N+1 Configuration), Run length 5 Days without refuel
- 6 x 400KVA UPS (initial installation 4 Units with 2N redundancy)
- Dual power supply to each rack and cabinet from UPS with Source Transfer Switch (STS) in every rack
- N + 2 precision air-conditioning system (Temperature 22 ± 2°C; Humidity 50 ± 10%)
- FM200 fire protection system with high sensitivity smoke detector (HSSD) and 4 layers fire-rated walls
- Security staff on duty 24 hours daily with Digital VDO recorders (2-months footage)
- Access control with figure print scan or key card & PIN code
- Water leakage detection sensor and water protection dams around Air Conditioner
True Internet Network
Our Bangkok, Thailand datacenter is strategically situated in the Bangkok Metropolitan City Center which is well-connected to the major global & local circuit providers. By directly connected to True International Gateway (TIG) and International Internet Gateway (IIG), we are peering with the global telecom and content providers. Additionally, our Thailand datacenter is also directly peered with our Singapore network through Equinix Internet Exchange (EIE) Singapore.