Acceptable Use Policy
Use of SecureAX Pte Ltd Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to SecureAX Pte Ltd AUP as well as SecureAX Pte Ltd TOS (Terms of Service) SecureAX Pte Ltd reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP, our TOS (Terms of Service) and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service). All users of SecureAX Pte Ltd Pte Ltd services, and their clients, must comply with this AUP and our TOS (Terms of Service).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All Payments To SecureAX Pte Ltd Are Non-Refundable*
SecureAX Pte Ltd exercises no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the network. SecureAX Pte Ltd make no warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing. SecureAX Pte Ltd also disclaims any warranty of merchant-ability or fitness for particular purpose and will not be responsible for any damages that may be suffered by the Client, including loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries or service interruptions by any cause or errors or omissions of the Client. Use of any information obtained by way of SecureAX Pte Ltd is at the Client’s own risk, and SecureAX Pte Ltd specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
Connection speed represents the speed of a connection to and do not represent guarantees of available end to end bandwidth. SecureAX Pte Ltd expressly limits its damages to the Client for any non-accessibility time or other down time to the pro-rata monthly charge during the system unavailability. SecureAX Pte Ltd specifically denies any responsibilities for any damages arising as a consequence of such unavailability. In the event that this material is not “Server-ready”, SecureAX Pte Ltd may, at its option and at any time, reject this material, including but not limited to after it has been put on SecureAX Pte Ltd’s Server. SecureAX Pte Ltd agrees to notify Client immediately of its refusal of the material and afford Client the opportunity to amend or modify the material to satisfy the needs and/or requirements of SecureAX Pte Ltd. If the Client fails to modify the material, as directed by SecureAX Pte Ltd, within a reasonable period of time, which shall be determined between the parties themselves, the Agreement shall be deemed to be terminated.
We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the SecureAX Pte Ltd network and do not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP. SecureAX Pte Ltd may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your SecureAX Pte Ltd account or other actions as detailed below without notice, based upon the nature of the violation.
This document is intended to provide a basic understand of SecureAX Pte Ltd Acceptable Use Policy. The following are guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of SecureAX Pte Ltd AUP. If a SecureAX Pte Ltd account violates this Acceptable Use Policy or our TOS, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however based on the nature of the violation, could result in immediate termination of service.
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
- Illegal Activities:
- SecureAX Pte Ltd services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. SecureAX Pte Ltd reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
- File Sharing:
- SecureAX Pte Ltd does not allow file sharing / file hosting / game server hosting or any related file sharing activities on its servers.
- SecureAX Pte Ltd would like to believe that all media posted is legal, and does not infringe copyright. This is the “good-will” law. However, to protect ourselves, we understand that not all people mean good. Therefore, we do not allow media to be posted on the server. If you want to link to media, there is no problem with that.
- Adult Content:
- SecureAX Pte Ltd does not allow adult content in any way shape or form on all designated “shared” servers.
- Harm or Endangerment to other people:
- You may not use SecureAX Pte Ltd service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography, or use SecureAX Pte Ltd service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Forgery or impersonation:
- Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
- Unsolicited E-mail, News Bombing (SPAM):
- Use of the SecureAX Pte Ltd service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending SecureAX Pte Ltd account. Anyone hosting websites or services on their server that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their server immediately removed from our network. The server will not be reconnected until such time that you agree to remove any and all traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection and agree to allow us access to the server to confirm that all material has been completely removed. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the server from our network without notice to the customer. Any server guilty of a second violation will be immediately and permanently removed from our network without notice. Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending SecureAX Pte Ltd account.
- Unmetered bandwidth / Fair Use Policy:
- For any Dedicated Server, Cloud Server or Virtual Private Server (VPS) bundled with “Unmetered Bandwidth” within the package, all Customers must oblige to the Fair Use Policy.
(a) “Fair Use” refers to the usage of the Internet network and system resources with respect and without harming other Customers and their rights through one’s own behavior. The Customer acknowledges that he or she is aware of common rules and regulations, accepts, and adheres to them even if there may not be any written regulations.
(b) All services hosted by SecureAX Pte Ltd are subject to our Fair Use Policy. SecureAX Pte Ltd reserves the right to suspend any service that breaches this agreement.
(c) While there is no specific bandwidth limit for “Unmetered Bandwidth” service, any service(s) that uses an excessive amount of bandwidth can be terminated.
- SecureAX may restrict the shared bandwidth to 5 Mbps when the server or servers are used for the following activities:
i) Proxy, Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Content Delivery Network (CDN) service
ii) File storage or file exchange platform
iii) Video, data or file streaming activities
iv) Video, data or file download platform
v) Any intermediary service for bypassing limits imposed by the download platforms
vi) Video on demand viewing platform (videos on demand)
vii) Any downloads or file sharing on Peer-to-Peer (P2P) networks.
- SecureAX reserves the rights to temporarily suspend any servers found to be associated with unlawful network activities or unreasonably high consumption of bandwidth that severely impact other Customers within the same network, for investigation purpose. The Customer shall be contacted by SecureAX via ticket system immediately upon the temporary suspension, to resolve the matter together.
- Inode Usage
- The inode is a data structure in a Unix-style file system that describes a file-system object such as a file or a directory. In other words, the number of inodes indicates the number of files and folders you have.
- The soft-limit for inodes usage is 150,000 per domain account. Once you hit the soft-limit, we will inform you to clear unused files and directories to bring this number down.
- The hard-limit for inodes usage is different depending on the service you subscribe from us. When you hit the hard-limit, you will be given a stipulated timeline to bring the inode number down (by deleting files or directories) to avoid suspension of service:
- Shared Hosting Services: inode hard limit is 250,000 per domain account
- Cloud Servers or Virtual Private Services (VPS): inode hard limit is 1,000,000 per machine
- Dedicated Servers or Managed Cloud: no inode hard limit
- If you constantly increase or delete the number of files in large numbers, ie more than 10,000 files, it is considered a violation of our inode usage policy and will result in service suspension as well.
- Copyright or trademark infringement:
- Use of the SecureAX Pte Ltd service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software. Use of the SecureAX Pte Ltd service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent, Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
- Server Resource Usage Policy:
- Customer may not run the following within the SecureAX Pte Ltd server and SecureAX Pte Ltd reserves the rights to suspend any abusive accounts:
- Run any sort of cpu intensive script or software that impacts the quality of service on other customers for any extended period of time.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client and provide any sort of file mirror or repository type service.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities or offer any sort of free web hosting.
- Offer public virtual private network (VPN) and proxy server service.
- Network disruptions:
- Use of the SecureAX Pte Ltd service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use SecureAX Pte Ltd Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. SecureAX Pte Ltd will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data. SecureAX Pte Ltd , does not allow the hosting of IRC, IRC Bots, or egg drops on our network. Servers found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund. Use of the SecureAX Pte Ltd service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of SecureAX Pte Ltd or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending SecureAX Pte Ltd account is subject to immediate termination.
- You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. – Network Security: SecureAX Pte Ltd accounts operate on shared network resources. Excessive use or abuse of these resources by one customer may have a negative impact on all other customers. Misuse of network resources in a manner which impairs network performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in termination of your account.
- Network disruptions:
- Customer may not run the following within the SecureAX Pte Ltd server and SecureAX Pte Ltd reserves the rights to suspend any abusive accounts:
SecureAX Workspace is a collaboration tool that helps project teams & businesses of all sizes so improve productivity, via a single web-based portal. Users of the SecureAX Workspace acknowledge and accept to abide by the AUP outlined above. For the avoidance of doubt,
- File storage & sharing privately is allowed however prohibited files include:
- Any media files (all movies, songs & sound tracks file types)
- Any optical disk images (.ISO, .CSO, .DMG, etc file types)
- Any files without extensions and are of unidentified file types
- Any single file of any file type with size larger than 300MB
- Outgoing email has a per domain sending limit of 300 mails per hour or 1,000 mails per day
- Inode usage is as per the soft & hard limit of Shared Hosting Services
- Daily Backup is done entirely on goodwill basis and for SecureAX Pte Ltd disaster recovery purpose. Customer should consider purchasing an enhanced backup solution separately as an add-on, if Customer requires dependable daily backup service and backup service that may be restored at will by Customer.
REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF SECUREAX PTE LTD AUP
Shared Hosting is the renting of a certain amount of space and data transfer off of any one server. This service is fully managed and the overall server, which hosts many clients, is upgraded nightly by our system administrators. In addition to these services System Administrator may make recommendations to improve the overall performance, security, and updates to the service. At the sole discretion of the System Administrator any installation, configuration, or tuning of the server may be considered billable, and you will be notified and requested to approve any additional charges.
Network Outages or Unscheduled downtimeNetwork Uptime is the total time in a calendar month that SecureAX Pte Ltd network is available through the Internet, provided that Client has established connectivity. SecureAX Pte Ltd takes responsibility Network availability within their network, however, we cannot be held liable for upstream problems, outside of our network. Our guarantee is that our Network will be available to clients free of Network Outages, rendering 100% packet loss 99% of each calendar month. This means that the network will have errors no more than 430 minutes in a normal 30-day calendar month.
Network Outages or Unscheduled downtime is any unplanned or unscheduled interruption in Service availability during which Client is unable to access the services as described in the section titled “Network Uptime” above. A Network Outage is defined as a period in which 100% packet loss to our network is experienced, which is determined to have been caused by a problem in SecureAX Pte Ltd Network as confirmed by SecureAX Pte Ltd. Downtime or outages are measured as the total length of time of the unplanned interruption in service availability in a calendar month.
Scheduled Downtime is any SecureAX Pte Ltd scheduled interruption of Services, for the purpose of network upgrades, or replacement of any equipment in order to provide for you better service. Scheduled downtime occurs during notified downtime periods, with as much advance warning as possible via e-mail with a minimum of 10 hours notice. If the downtime period does not exceed 20 minutes, advanced notice may not be given.
- Setup Times:
- All accounts with SecureAX Pte Ltd will be setup within 48 hours. However in case of an act of god or other uncontrollable action, we will not be able to uphold that setup time.
- Performance Credit exclusions: The following are excluded from the monthly calculation of Service Availability:
- Scheduled downtime
- Problems outside of SecureAX Pte Ltd network (upstream providers, or client’s inbound connection) not effecting 100% loss to our network, including certain ISP’s not able to connect to our name servers, causing the client to be unable to browse sites hosted by us, by domain name.
- Interruptions or failure of individual service caused by client, their employees, client’s customers, etc. to their service. These include inaccurate configuration, 3rd party software, client abuse or over utilization of resources, hacked servers, attacks, exploits, or server hardware failures.
- Loss of Data SecureAX Pte Ltd provides daily backups for all the web services.
- However, we recommend you backup your data daily to a local hard drive. Because of the previous statement, SecureAX Pte Ltd is not responsible for the loss of your data.