Telin Changi & Jurong Singapore Datacenter
Through our presence in Telin Changi Singapore Datacenter and Telin Jurong Singapore Datacenter, a complete range of Cloud Hosting and Infrastructure Services, such as Singapore Cloud Servers and Colocation service in Singapore are available to customer of all sizes. This is a Tier III & IV certified, an ISO27001:2013 and SS584:2013 certified facility which complies with “Green” and TIA/EIA-942 standards.
Highlights of Datacenter Facility
- Fire-rated and passed Room Integrity Test
- Dual Dedicated Transformers
- 2N Power Redundancy Systems
- 2N UPS Systems
- Dual dedicated UPS room with different path power cabling input & output
- N+N CRAC Unit, auto-rotating operation shift
- Dedicated FCU service corridor
- Customize rack cooling system
- Hot and Cool area
- High Quality Racks with AC Current meter on every power strip
- Ultrasonic Moving Detector System
- Raised floor with loading capacity 10 kN/m2
- 24×7 On-Site Security Personnel
- 24×7 Escort Service, Smart-hand, and NOC.
- CCTV recorded operation camera
- Biometric and RFID access doors
- Facilities and environment online monitoring system
- Very Early Smoke Detection System (VESDA).
- Automatic fire and smoke detector with FM-200 Fire Suppression System.
- Integrated with DECAM.
- Water detection system.
Telin Internet Network
This facility is linked to more than 100 Gbps circuit to multihomed bandwidth from several Tier-1 providers and has a direct connection to Singapore Internet Exchange. Additionally, we run our private circuit from this datacenter to Equinix Internet Exchange (EIE) and to our other datacenters in Singapore thereby providing the network redundancy needed for a robust infrastructure.