Equinix Singapore Datacenter
The Equinix Ayer Rajah SG1 Datacenter is a Tier III, ISO/IEC 27001: 2013, SSAE16 SOC-1 Type ll, SS564: 2010, SS507: 2008, BCA-IDA Green Mark Certified datacenter.
In this datacenter, Fully Managed Datacenter Colocation services in Singapore is offered. This is also the location where we can fulfill our customers’ global peering needs in Singapore through the Equinix Internet Exchange (EIE).
Highlights of Datacenter Facility
- Electrical Capacity (Critical Customer Load)
- Electrical Capacity (Uninterruptible Power System)
- Utility Feeders – 2 x 22 kV
- Power Transformers – 10 x 3 MVA (N+1)
- Standby Power – Diesel Generators (N+1)
- Cooling Capacity – 1.2 – 4 kVA per cabinet
- Air-Cooled Centrifugal Chillers (N+1); Water-Cooled Centrifugal Chillers (N+1); Computer Room Air Conditioners (N+25%)
- Physical – Physical access control lists manage ingress and egress
- Human – 24×7 Equinix NOC personnel, 24x7x365 security officers
- Electronic – 24x7x365 CCTV recordings; access control; motion detectors; geometric readers (optional)
- System – Meet-me-room
- Cross Connects – Cat5e/6, COAX and Fiber
- Metro Connect – Extends choice and reach for carrier and network availability across metro areas interconnecting the Equinix SG1 IBX data center with the Equinix SG2 IBX data center via high-speed fiber
- Equinix Internet Exchange™ – Central switch for public and private peering offering Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and 10Gigabit Ethernet
- Equinix Connect – Automated network provisioning, multi-homing and billing offering Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet
Equinix Internet Exchange
The unique value proposition for our Equinix Datacenter is the ability to be connected to the Equinix Internet Exchange in Singapore where our customers can leverage on Equinix aggregated peering sessions to connect to Equinix’s 19 Internet Exchange Point (IXP) locations in 17 global metro areas globally.