BDx Paya Lebar Datacenter
Formerly known as Telstra SCGCS2 or Pacnet SGCS2 Datacenter, the BDx Paya Lebar Datacenter is a Tier III Certified, ISO 27001 compliant, PCI DSS compliant and BCA-IDA Green Mark Gold Plus Awarded datacenter.
In this datacenter, Fully Managed Enterprise Solutions in Singapore such as Enterprise Web Server, Enterprise Email Server, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Datacenter Colocation services are offered. Additionally, we also able to provide Private Layer 2 Circuit services to link up all our customers’ offices in Singapore with our infrastructure in the Telstra facility.
Highlights of Datacenter Facility
- Part of a network of 19 interconnected data centers delivering consistent service across 15 cities in Asia Pacific
- Best-in-class Tier III data center infrastructure
- Comprehensive suite of both network and transport services
- Highly-secure facilities
- Superior hosting infrastructure supporting large power-hungry servers (4/6/8 kVA per rack)
- 12 MVA utility supply
- 4 kVA per rack standard power density and up to 10 kVA
- N+1 distributed UPS topology
- 60,000 liters fuel capacity equivalent to 24 hours run-time at full load
Carrier-Neutral Internet Network
Our BDx Paya Lebar Datacenter is a carrier neutral data center, with direct access to both Pacnet’s extensive submarine cable system and Singapore’s existing carrier hotels. This datacenter gains direct access to major domestic exchanges and Point of Presence (PoPs) within Singapore with multiple, redundant and diverse carrier networks for local access. It has interconnection with other Pacnet Enabled Network (PEN) enabled facilities across Asia-Pacific for fully automated bandwidth provisioning